You are here
China Content Manager/Director - Urgent!
- Excellent working environment
- Attractive Package
About Our Client
Our client is a professional firm where they can offer excellent working environment and provide strong exposure to different professionals.
- Developing and maintaining a regional network of Chinese content experts from practice and academia as a means of sourcing and vetting content for members
- Continually monitoring and analyzing company content; third party content and capital market news flow to determine global industry trends and relevant themes to present to Chinese-speaking members
- Managing the development of professional content by crafting business plans, hiring consultants and collaborating with other departments to complete projects, including managing the translation process of relevant company global contents .
- Actively participating in social media relevant to investment practitioners as a way of marketing and improving brand equity and awareness
- Writing blog posts where possible based on original ideas, market news, and events
- Project management of content process and other operational work for the team
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree required, a Master's degree preferred, CFA charter strongly preferred
- Ideally 10 years' experience in the financial services industry, significant experience in investment management in a multinational environment preferred
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal, listening, and presentation in English and Mandarin
- Global cultural orientation and working experience; excellent interpersonal skills including a professional and diplomatic demeanor
- Must demonstrate outstanding judgment and mature business skills with the ability to establish a strong rapport with senior management
- Excellent consulting, problem solving, and analytical skills; willingness to ask questions rather than just follow directions is required.
What's on Offer
Offer excellent exposure to the professional industry.