You are here
Chief Strategy Officer - Pre IPO Fin-Tech Enterprise
Fantastic working environment
Attractive compensation package and benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a financial holding company. It provides online financial operation platform for banks and corporations. It also provides the financial advisory services principally to middle market companies across China and Hong Kong. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet Finance platform.
For more than 8 years, our client has steadily innovated, providing carefully tailored solutions to meet the needs of a changing global economy. Along the way, our client continually redefined what it means to be a Financial and Technical partner, providing cloud computing products as well as advisory to build businesses and relationships.
This high profile position will report to the President and will include significant interaction with bankers and regulators. He or she will work closely with internal department including Investment and the other Treasury teams (ALM/Liquidity/Capital). You need to oversee all aspects of strategy, including planning, research, business strategy and analytics. Be accountable for the internal strategic discipline and initiatives aimed at managing and developing the group
The Successful Applicant
1. Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline (advanced degree such as MBA preferred);
2. 10 years or greater corporate finance experience, preferably in the financial services industry;
3. Understanding of financial markets and products;
4. Demonstrated success in investing and funding activities;
5. Strong leadership skills, able to manage and develop a team in multiple locations, work across the Company with management, peers and teams in all functions and businesses;
6. Fluent Chinese speaker and familiar with Chinese economic aspect specially in fin-tech sector.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package and career platform will be provided to the position.