You are here
Chief Financial Officer - Nasdaq Listed Internet Company
- Leading player in TMT sector, Nasdaq listed
- Based in China
About Our Client
Listed in NASDAQ, our client was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in Guangzhou, China. Nowadays, our client is the No.1 live video software in China.
It operates an online social platform which enables users to engage in live interactions online; and provides access to user-created online social activities groups. The platform allows users to create and organize groups of varying sizes to discover and participate in a wide range of activities, including online music and entertainment, online games and dating, live game broadcasting, and education etc.
Report directly to the President of the company:
* Responsible for formulating company's business strategy and corporate financing matters;
* Responsible fund raising with global investors (venture capital, private equity, private investors)
* Co-work with CEO and fully responsible for business planning, strategic decision, M&A activities, market value management, corporate reporting;
* Liaise with external parties including NASDAQ, lawyers, investment banks as well as auditors
* Oversee the preparation of group consolidated accounts, review and analysis of group results.
The Successful Applicant
* At least 6 years of professional experience - MUST have Bulge Bracket investment banking experience;
* You must be young and energetic and passionate about TMT sector;
* You will be business oriented with strong multi-tasking and organizational skills;
* Strong Analytical mindset, preferably with overseas working experience or overseas education experience;
* Open to considerable 30% travel;
* Excellent command of written and spoken English and native in Chinese
What's on Offer
For the right candidate, our client is willing to offer a great platform to work in a leading player in this industry, as well as industry competitive salary package and medical benefits;