You are here
This position is now filled
Chief Editorial Manager (Asset Management Firm)
- Newly created senior digital editorial role
- Global FI
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global FI with leading market share and strong business presence around the world, offering top class professional investment consultation and asset management services to investors globally.
Leading a team of editors and freelance writers, this person is responsible for commissioning and editing articles on a weekly basis. Oversee the whole editorial process from pitch to publication, this person has to keep track of the latest social media trends and curate viral news for posting onto social media and other digital channels.
The person is also responsible for regulating and enhancing the company's brand guidelines and set the standard for the firm's external digital content.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Journalism, Communications or similar field
- 10+ years' experience as an digital content editor at a notable publication or high-volume website covering lifestyle (fashion/travel/dining) OR finance news, preferably with social media coverage in order to enhance fans engagement and click rate
- Experience in video production is a plus
- Excellent written (flawless spelling, grammar, usage) and verbal communication skills in English & Chinese
What's on Offer
- 5-day work
- Westernized and MNC culture
- Competitive remuneration and fringe benefits
- Newly created role with good career progression opportunity