You are here
Channel Marketing Manager - Fund
- Excellent Platform
- Attractive Package
About Our Client
Our client is highly specialise in global asset management where they provide comprehensive asset management solutions for pension plans, foundations, endowments, financial institutions and other institutional investors worldwide.
- Work with product specialists and investment writers to craft product propositions, manage the development and production of key product contents and collaterals.
- Liaise with channel sales people to develop channel specific collaterals.
- Work in a team to manage and launch product marketing campaigns primarily for banking and direct channels.
- Support team members in event and conference execution, such as venue sourcing and site-visit, premium and material production and other logistical support prior to and at the event. Activities may cover both internal and external opportunities.
- Work on project basis with other local markets on product campaigns and launches
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in Marketing, Finance or other related disciplines
- Good level of written English required.
- Good level of written Chinese required.
- Superior attention to detail
- With ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet challenging deadlines
What's on Offer
Excellent platform and good exposure