You are here
- Number 1 Finance Position
- Dynamic Working Culture
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing hospitality Group and they are now looking for a CFO to manage all finance matters within the organisation.
Reporting to the Executive Director, you will be leading a team and work closely with Senior Management and all Department Heads to ensure successful operation of the organisation. You will develop finance organisational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organisational objectives. You will monitor financial performance by measuring and analysing results; initiating corrective actions; minimising the impact of variances. You will also maximise return on investments by identifying investment opportunities; maintaining relationships with the investment community.
The Successful Applicant
- CPA qualification or equivalent
- 10-15 years of relevant experience
- Professional presentation and communication skills
- Strong experience in developing systems that improve operations and motivate staff
- Excellent command of Chinese and English
- Highly responsible and reliable with exceptional attention to details
What's on Offer
Fast growing hotel business with a very international working culture. Competitive package with attractive staff benefits will be offered to the suitable candidate.