You are here
CFO - Pre IPO Fin-Tech Company
- Entrepreneural Opportunity
- Well established Fin-Tech company
About Our Client
Headquartered in Guangzhou, our client is a well established Fin-Tech company aiming to be listed in Hongkong 6-12 months.
Report to CEO directly, you will provide leadership in all aspects of finance. This includes financial, management & regulatory reporting, financial planning & budgetary control, internal controls, taxation and contract management. You will lead the IPO process and play the key role in investor relations, work closely with CEO on capital raising, investor communications, regulatory management etc. Your inputs will be highly instrumental to top management for strategic planning and decision-making.
The Successful Applicant
1. 10+ years of progressively responsible experience for medium to large TMT companies (preferably with international operations) and/or large public accounting firm serving public company clients.
2. Additional experience in the investment banking field is a plus.
3. Experience in conducting an initial public offering (IPO) process a plus.
4. Extensive experience in the areas of financial reporting and analysis, including HK GAAP.
5. Proven critical and strategic thinking and ability to lead team members and work on tight deadlines.
Completion of a Master or Masters of Business Administration (MBA) degree at an accredited university or equivalent work experience.
Hong Kong Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred.
Native Chinese speaker is a must.
What's on Offer
For the right candidate, our client is willing to offer a great platform to work in a leading player in this industry, as well as industry competitive salary package and medical benefits;