You are here
C&B Manager - Team-leading position
About Our Client
Our client is an established conglomerate with diverse business portfolio. With strong investment behind the business, they are actively expanding in the marketing and continuously building themselves as a household name.
- Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will be a crucial part of the Corporate HR team that provides full-set C&B advice and services.
- Lead the C&B functions in the company with the support of the team, to build up their C&B structure including Annual Salary Review, Bench-marking exercises, Job grading to Benefits review etc.
- Develop, execute and review HR policies and procedures for assigned departments and be responsible for implementing, monitoring and following up for non-compliance cases.
- Analyse compensation policies, government regulations and prevailing wage rates to develop competitive compensation plan.
- Supervise to ensure proper payroll processing, taxation handling and MPF, which are align with the Employment Ordinance.
- Provide advice and guideline to managers to develop high potential staff or address under-performance cases.
- Work as a team to participate in any other company-wide HR projects.
- Any ad hoc duties assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- At least 5-8 years' relevant experience in HR field with solid experience in Compensation & Benefits, preferably with SET UP experience.
- In-depth knowledge of HR trends, market bench-marking and income tax, and HR related regulations
- Sensitive to numbers, forward thinking, analytical, research and presentation skills
- Good command of both verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese
- High proficiency in MS Office
What's on Offer
They offer an open-minded and creative environment for candidates to grow with and within the business.