You are here
C&B Manager - Global Bank
- Global Bank
- Strategic Leadership Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational financial services provider specialising in Investment Banking, Private Banking and Asset Management amongst other key financial products.
Reporting to the Head of HR, the selected candidate will lead the C&B team on all C&B related projects and initiatives across the business.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for managing all aspects of employee C&B operations including monthly payroll, MPF, final payment, medical insurance, share plans etc.
- Lead C&B projects with data analysis (bonus plans, market position, salary range design, pay mix analysis etc.)
- Cooperate with internal parties on annual budgeting preparation
- Assist in job evaluation and performance management processes
- Coordinate and deploy performance management, annual salary reviews, bonus payout processes
- Ensure C&B policies are following group guidelines and KPIs
- Lead HRIS system modification and enhancement projects
- Lead ad-hoc projects if assigned
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in HR Management, Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum of 7 year's experience in C&B role within financial services sector
- Familiar with local Employment Ordinance
- Strong analytical, problem solving, project management, coaching and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated and attentive to details
- Proficiency in MS Applications and HRIS e.g. PeopleSoft. HRIS migration project experience will be an advantage
- Immediately Available Candidates Preferred
What's on Offer
A strategic and hands-on leadership opportunity within a leading multinational financial services provider.