You are here
C# RAD Developer - Investment Bank - AVP Grade
- New Headcounts
- Permanent Position
About Our Client
A Global Investment Bank who are growing as a business.
- Build strong relationships with business users through understanding the challenges that they face, and then build systems that will allow them to overcome them, RAD experience desirable
- Very strong C# Server Side Coding with Strong Design Concepts
- Excel/VBA skills is a plus. Strong SQL Server and SQL structured query language.
- Be willing and able to adapt to changes in priorities and requirements
- Remain open and alert to new technology opportunities
- Proactively able to seek out process improvement and enable process automation.
- Focus on accurate results; on-going diligence and no-shortcut delivery orientation are critical.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or similar.
- 5+ years commercial software development using C# Server Side
- Strong SQL Server (or other database), Excel/VBA experience is at advantage
- Understanding of test-driven, agile software methodologies and associated tools/technologies
- Proven ability to work well in delivering complex systems in a changing fast paced environment
- The ability to develop intuitive and robust user interfaces which improve user experience
- Sound knowledge of application architecture and design
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills. Understand concepts of and will have worked under source code configuration management policies and tools
- Strong team-building, interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to communicate effectively
- Fluent written and spoken English
What's on Offer
Flexible salary package, excellent fringe benefits.