You are here
C++ Application Developer - Banking Industry
- Permanent Position
- Competitive Salary Package
About Our Client
A market leading Global Financial Services firm.
- Design, build, maintain and improve applications
- Follow our development standards: use JIRA, implement unit tests, add and maintain documentation, communicate clearly all changes, provide deployment instructions and training when necessary
- Provide second level support
- Ensure effective and timely resolution of incidents
- Ensure clients' requests are always well addressed, in a timely manner, with appropriate reporting
- Work closely with clients and peers to define clear specifications and gather requirements
- Do regular follow up with Application Support team, Production team, Business, and peers
The Successful Applicant
- More than 5 years working experience, preferably within the financial sector and a Market Making environment (automated contribution, executions' algorithm)
- Good knowledge on listed derivative products
- Strong background in C++/Java development. Python is a plus.
- Good experience in GUI development. Eclipse/OSGI framework would be beneficial.
- Experience in multi-threading, latency analysis/profiling, cross-platform development (Linux/Windows)
- Experience in software validation, including design and execution of automated unit and non-regression tests
- Ability to deliver quality code
- Strong communication skills
What's on Offer
Competitive salary package and good employee benefits. Please contact for more details!