You are here
- Womenswear Buying Manager
- German Speaking Candidates Sought
About Our Client
Our client is a German-based lifestyle apparel sourcing brand. Due to business expansion, they are hiring for a seasoned German-speaking buying manager to join as part of their Womenswear team.
As a Womenswear Buying Manager, you will:
* Work closely to agree seasonal strategy with senior level team & design manager to set overall direction and implement this through to the departments to produce correct product strategies.
* Establish a sourcing strategy which sets out mid and long term plans for the global supply base
* Plan seasonal pricing and promotional together with Senior Merchandiser in line with strategy
* Direct critical path and through weekly trading reviews and proposals, ensure that in season activity maximizes profitability, whilst maintaining efficient controls of OTB and commitment.
* Build and pull together ranges across departments, in line with catalogues and ensuring it is cohesive for customers.
* Ensure the vision for selection is met and maintained using clear communication across teams through product strategy and adhering to budget.
The Successful Applicant
This candidate should be passionate about product with a thorough understanding of all buying , principles and systems. Strong team management a must, with confidence dealing with senior level exposure. You should hold a keen commercial and market awareness, understanding supply chain and product lifecycle. A clear understanding of customer and commerciality around the range and competitors.
This is an exciting role to jump head first into, implementing commerciality in align with brand and company integrity, within Womenswear for a rapidly expanding, multi-channel German lifestyle brand.
German-speaking essential and immediate available candidates highly regarded.
What's on Offer
This is a excellent opportunity for German speaking, buying manager calibre to join a fast growing apparel sourcing office. Competitive package will be offered to attract the right talent.