You are here
Buying Director (China E-commerce focus)
- China E-commerce focus
- International working culture
About Our Client
Our client is a world renowned company offering multi brands lifestyle apparel and accessory products through online e-commerce platform.
- Report to VP Merchandising. Work closely with other HK based teammates and Head Quarter buying team.
- Responsible for product selection, inventory control and sales analysis for online sales channels.
- Initiate and implement the buying strategy including OTB plan, brand mix, product mix and price structure, to solidify the brand positioning and achieve the business objective.
- Collaborate with Design, Marketing, IT, Logistic and Operation team to achieve set goals.
- Ensure excellent communication and interaction with Head Quarter and other departments, identify any issues and take appropriate action.
- Perform ad hoc assignments and projects as per required.
- Business travel is required
The Successful Applicant
To be qualified, you should be a degree holder with a minimum of 8 years retail multi-branded buying experience preferably with e-commerce buying experience. You should have experience in managing a sizeable buying budget across different product categories. You should have through understanding of China customers need, direct experience in e-commerce analysis will be beneficial to the role. You should be adaptable to changes and welcome for challenges at a start up phrase. Excellent communication skills in Chinese and English is essential.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package and excellent exposure. Very promising career development opportunity.