You are here
Business Strategy and Research Manager - Skincare
- Highly-regarded and rapidly groiwng Skincare Multinational company
- Global exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly growing Skincare Multinational Company, which owns highly-regarded brands. To cope with growth, they are currently looking for an efficient and up-to-date Business Strategist to join their Strategy team.
Reporting to the Global Head of Strategy & Business Development, you will:
- Conduct macro and micro market research across retail industries (with focus in cosmetic and skin care industry) in Latin America and Middle East, including latest retail market structure, investor's restrictions and opportunities etc.
- Research on competitors behavior in terms of the organization structure and market strategy locally
- Strong ability to understand the latest trends, possesses sensible consumer insight.
- Perform business forecasting and pipeline planning accordingly
- Prepare business development documents, gather market intelligence, compile research, and deliver presentation reports
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate in Marketing, Advertising, Commerce, or Related Disciplines
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience working for a consultancy company, ideally top-tier. Experience in the Cosmetic industry is a strong advantage.
- Strong analytical and number sense and able to digest and manipulate data for output efficiently
- Experience in various types of research method
- Excellent user of PowerPoint
- Ability to present and analyze data and deliver findings to the team
- Good communication skills, proactive and persistent
- Good command of written and spoken English; Spanish is an advantage
What's on Offer
The role offers attractive career opportunities.