You are here
Business Manager - Technology Strategy and Development
- Strategic Role, work closely with the business
- Broad job scope across various functions
About Our Client
Our client is a global well-established organization with strong presence in Asia Pacific and China, currently the company is investing more on Technology.
Overall people strategy/Location strategy to ensure we have the right people in the right location in line with overall technology and department strategy.
- The potential to cover more tasks generically across the wider Business Manager function and explore opportunities that arise to widen experience across:
o Financial planning and management of technology charges to the business
o Operational Risk and Control agenda
o Department communications strategy
o PMO / portfolio management tasks
- Formulation of a resourcing plan across each project to cover perm / contract, onshore / nearshore/ offshore and consultancy resource.
- Ensuring end to end hiring process is managed as efficiently as possible from role specification through candidate sourcing, through offer approval and candidate on boarding
The Successful Applicant
Ability to influence, utilising appropriate management styles
Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Ability to co-ordinate a wide variety of tasks and duties to a high standard
Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Accuracy and attention to detail
Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
Experience of working confidently and professionally with senior management
Experience of working in a complex, matrix managed environment.
What's on Offer
International team and environment
Work closely together with people on the senior and executive level