You are here
This position is now filled
Business Manager, Consumer Vertical - Logistics
- Regional Exposure
- Global Leader in 3PL
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Supply Chain company provides end-to-end solutions serving industrial, consumer, retail and Automotive verticals. To strengthen their business for consumer vertical in North Asia, they are currently hiring a Business Development Manager to focus on growing the consumer vertical market.
Report to the Regional Head of Consumer, you will be the leader in the designated region for the consumer vertical market. The objectives of this position is to develop business plan to develop the business and gain market share. You will need to execute your strategies and communicate with potential customers to offer them solutions to meet your business objectives. You will need to manage the sales leads, secure business appointments with the prospect customers and engaged with their key management to understand the customers business needs. You will work closely with the internal team to manage the whole sales cycle from pitch to leading the implementation team to address customers specific requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in management, business administration, marketing or related disciplines
- Possess solutions consulting and/ or design skills and knowledge would be a definite advantage
- Sound analytical skills and proven research methodology
- Strong project management, budget management, organisational, and planning skills
- Solid presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in English, Cantonese and Mandarin (written and spoken)
What's on Offer
This role offer you a dynamic working environment, regional exposure and career development opportunity. Our client offer attractive basic salary plus on target bonus.