You are here
Business Manager - with China Background
- Excellent exposure
- Attractive package
About Our Client
Our client include some of the best talent from around the world focusing on developing industry initiatives. We are a truly international organisation with offices in London, Atlanta, Barcelona, Brussels, Hong Kong and Santiago, and through our different offices we embrace the diversity that has allowed the mobile industry to be acknowledged as one of most fast moving and dynamic industries in the world.
Our envied position at the centre of the industry allows us to collaborate with our diverse membership and support them through some of their most complex challenges that they face as an industry.
Reporting directly to the Head of Asia, this person will assist the Head of Asia with the smooth running of the Asia office.
The Successful Applicant
- The successful candidate will be a strong relationship builder with solid organisational and planning skills, able to build trust and confidence, and effectively execute on agreed deliverable;
- Ability to adapt to different cultures and to work with cross-functional and multi-disciplinary teams is important;
- Good writing, research and communication skills; Good at PowerPoints, Excel preferred.
- Strong project management skills; ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and manage time effectively, sometimes working to tight deadlines; and
- A team player, highly motivated to engage with all relevant stakeholders and be able to efficiently work with a wide group of internal interests and resources, so as to ensure that the objectives and initiatives for the region are effectively implemented.
- Strong commercial, event management, government relations experience would be an asset but not essential
- Able to travel and have flexible working hours
- Fluent in Mandarin and English.
What's on Offer
Excellent exposure and attractive package.