You are here
Business Development and Investor Relations Manager
- High Potential Market
- Professional Management Team
About Our Client
My client is introducing international brands into APAC regions in franchise operations.
- In charge of company capital rising activities by pitching potential investors
- Develop and maintain good client relationships with potential investors including funds and ibanks
- Perform a comprehensive competitive analysis, including financial metrics and differentiation
- Prepare necessary company presentation materials such as newsletters, collaterals, portfolio and financial reports, marketing program etc.
- Liaise and hold investor meetings for business negotiation
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in business, finance, communications, journalism or related disciplines;
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in investor relations, financial agencies, financial institutions or banking with strong people network
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills
- Independent, flexible, self-motivated, able to work under pressure
- Good command of verbal and written English and Chinese
What's on Offer
My client offers a competitive package and an encouraging work environment focused on growth, excellence, and success with the company with opportunities for career advancement.