You are here
Business Data Analyst/ IT Specialist (E-Commerce)
- Great e-commerce data Analyst experience
- Excellent communication (Mandarin & Eng)
About Our Client
Our client is a well-branded business in the United States. They have recently started to step into the HK/ Greater China market and have targeted to launch their business via the online channels. In line with their growth and business plan, they are now looking for a new IT Specialist who will be working closely with the Senior Manager to ensure the expanding applications/ tools are developed well in place and launched smoothly.
Although the company is very well-established in the United States. The HK/ Greater China business is still at a developing stage thus the working environment will be more like a fast paced start-up style.
- Drive engagement and collaboration between technology and functional business teams
- Lead post-production support planning and implementation projects
- Manage training activities and develop sustainable training plans for future new staff
- Accountable for operational readiness planning and testing for all major IT systems and projects
- Initiate the development of monitoring the capabilities for business critical systems
- Ensure all operations and support initiatives possess clear outcomes which are defined, measurable, tracked and reported
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree or above in related disciplines, Master in Business Administration/ Master in Science degree is preferred
- At least 3 to 5 years in IT, with minimum 3 years in a Business Analyst/ IT Specialist in driving IT business with focus of operation readiness in prior
- Candidate needs to be very dynamic, proactive, self-driven and willing to learn with strong business sense and entrepreneurial spirit
- With experience in developing training documents and materials
- Strong knowledge in e-commerce and/or retail business and relevant IT systems/ technologies
- Great if the candidates is good at business process, system integration, CRM, BI, data analysis/ management etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and capable in managing multiple projects with excellent organizational skills
- Outstanding communication in English and Chinese (includes Mandarin and Cantonese)
What's on Offer
This is an excellent chance for you if you are looking for a place to utilize your past relevant experience and keen to join a place which can provide opportunity to grow with the business. An outstanding remuneration package and career progression path will be provided to the right chap.