You are here
Business Analyst - Fast-Growing Commercial Company
- Wide scope of exposure
- Excellent diversified company culture
About Our Client
Our client is a HK listed company with all kinds of businesses conducted across the supply chain sector. It works closely with various top-tier international consumer good brands and has recently diversified into high fashion retail business, with its regional hub locating in Hong Kong and other production businesses performing wide across the region.
- Gather user requirements, assist in preparation of functional specifications and support system training
- Work closely with business users and developers to formulate best suitable IT solutions
- Prepare contingency plans on different projects with the corresponding teams and business units
- Conduct systems assessments and evaluations at a regular basis with the team
- Offer consultancy advice to internal users on IT system and business processes
- Ensure application and operation procedures are aligned with the standards and policies
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Working experience in industrial/ logistic/ supply chain/ manufacturing field is highly preferable
- Track record as being an Assistant Business Analyst/ Business Analyst serving relevant industries/ clients
- Excellent trouble-shooting and analytical skills with ability to deliver relevant solutions
- Good verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese will be mandatory
- Candidate who has great learning and proactive attitude, problem-solving skills and responsible will be suitable
- Must have multi-tasking competences to work under pressure
What's on Offer
A very competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right caliber. Occasional travelling might be expected.
This role will encourage candidates who have creativity and sense of personal enhancement to outperform throughout their career. This will be a great opportunity for you to further advance your career!