You are here
Brand Manager - Tobacco
- MNC with promising China and APAC exposure
- Great opportunity to join a growing team
About Our Client
An international listed FMCG company is looking for a Brand Manager with high caliber to join their growing team, based in Hong Kong overseeing China and some APAC regions.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you are responsible for developing brand strategy and managing product portfolio of the assigned brands.
- Develop brand architecture strategy and activation
- Manage A&P budget to achieve business goal
- Be accountable for the assigned product portfolio
- Conduct competitive analysis and share insight for product development
- Drive marketing initiatives, from strategies, planning to execution
- Formulate new product launch and marketing strategies
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant must have relevant experience in marketing and with solid experience within the tobacco or FMCG industry.
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- With at least 5 years of brand management in sizeable FMCG or related industry, experience in China market will be a plus
- Strong consumer insight and business intelligence
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Independent, proactive and be able to work in fast pace
What's on Offer
Competitive package is offered while you will have the opportunity to work for an international brand. The organization is also renowned for providing excellent career exposure and progression.