You are here
Brand Manager - Luxury Lifestyle Product
- Luxury Lifestyle Products
- Expanding more than one brands in HK
About Our Client
Our client is a group who actively acquiring luxury premium lifestyle brands and have them be introduced to the Hong Kong markets.
- Conducting comprehensive brand audit, stakeholder research and analysis.
- Facilitating workshops and training with client's internal stakeholders, including senior management and C-suite.
- Coordinating with colleagues to devise strategic and creative branding solutions that meet the brief and budget.
- Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification, liaise with, and acting as the link between, the client, the agency and other related vendors by maintaining regular contact with all parties, ensuring that communication flows effectively.
- Crafting pitch decks and quotations to win new business for the agency.
- Designed research and brand development methods - brand audit and strategy.
- Planned, managed and orchestrated qualitative and quantitative studies for clients.
- Translated complex data and consumer trends into meaningful insights and actionable recommendations for clients.
- Presented results and strategic branding recommendations to client management.
- Established and maintained relationships with outside vendors including design agencies, freelancers and other research companies.
- Mapped out the entire customer journey for a pitch project.
- Presented cutting-edge consumer insights, marketplace trends and global case studies using academic and market research.
- Developed a compelling strategy presentation for two potential project pitches.
The Successful Applicant
Luxury/ Premium Product Brand Building Experience
- Track record in introducing luxury or premium brands into HK market
- Retail stores opening experience
- Front line staff coaching and training
- Visual merchandising related matters coordination
- Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word & Excel), Keynote, QuestionPro and Qualtrics
- Capable of using Android, iOS, OS X and Windows
- Communication, time management - planning and organising, problem-solving, teamwork
- Collaboration, critical observation, flexible, high work ethics and empathetic.
- English - Excellent, speak fluently and read/write with high proficiency
- Mandarin/Cantonese (Chinese) - Good, speak fluently and read/write with high proficiency
What's on Offer
Attractive offer with guarantee basic salary and incentive will be offered to the bright individual. Fast track promotion path will be granted to aggressive capable individual.