You are here
Brand Director, International Men's High-end Fashion Brand
- You will be the key person to lead this international high-end fashion brand
- Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a listed China fashion group with national turnover around 10 billion. It operates numbers of fashion brands in greater China. It has recently acquired an International Mean's Fashion Brand with more than 100 years history in Europe. The brand has more than 20 years history in Asia. The group is looking for a Brand Director for the Asia kick off project.
The group is looking for a Brand Director for the Asia kick off project. The role will report to the Board of Directors directly and responsible for the brand's business plan in Asia. You will be responsible for:
- Own retail development and operation
- Franchise development and management
- Initiative 3-5 years business plan
- Develop the retail team
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidates should be:
- Minimum 7 years management experience or above.
- Franchises management experience and own retail operation experience
- cross-cultural skills, gained from living and working internationally
- Working experience in high end fashion is a must
- English and Chinese is a must
What's on Offer
As a member of the senior management group in China, you will be the key person to lead this high-end fashion brand in this booming market.