You are here
Brand Controller - MNC + HK+Macau FP&A (55K)
- Management reporting role with a leading MNC
- Dynamic company
About Our Client
Our client is a leading MNC. To support their growing business, they are now looking for a high calibre individual to join their finance team.
- Report to Finance Director Lead month-end reporting for management review and prepare quality presentations for key stakeholders
- Guide financial planning and analysis exercises, including annual budgeting, monthly rolling forecast etc.
- Perform financial analysis for business development and ad-hoc initiatives / feasibility studies
- Analyse financial statements and margin trend to recommend measures to improve financial performances of the company
- Implement risk management solutions with external consultants
- Facilitate budget control
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Member of ACCA/ HKICPA or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in Big Four CPA firms, multinational or listed organizations
- Solid knowledge of Hong Kong accounting standards and regulations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Be proactive, detail-minded, able to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese; proficiency in Putonghua is a must
What's on Offer
Exciting role to oversee the Group's overall financial performance. Excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and growing company.