You are here
Boutique Manager - Luxury Watches
- Newly Created Role
- Regional Exposure
About Our Client
Our client is an international luxury retailer that specialises in Watches & Jewellery. As they continue to expand and set up a new Retail Brand for luxury watches, they are looking for an individual who is experienced in Store Development and Retail Operations and are service driven to lead their team as Boutique Manager.
- Ensure the store development in different regions on schedule
- Recruiting and provide training to local Managers and Sales Associates
- Manage and oversee the daily retail operations and ensure operations are aligned with brand standards
- Build and maintain client relationships through delivering exceptional quality service during and after sales process
- Leading a team, you will motivate Sales Associates to ensure sales targets set forth are achieved or exceeded
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years experience in sales and retail operations with luxury watches
- Proven experience with sales and store development is a core asset
- Demonstrated ability to manage people and customers successfully is essential
- Fluent in English and Mandarin is preferred
- Willing to travel frequently
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, able to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Exceptional communication, leadership and interpersonal skills along with warm, ambitious and positive attitude are of value
What's on Offer
Our client is offering competitive salary package along with excellent employee benefit to successful candidate!