You are here
Banking Paralegal- Reputable International Law Firm
- excellent remuneration package
- good career progression
About Our Client
- Our client is a leading international firm, where their Banking practice has a strong profile in the market in handling a wide range of transactions, particularly in China-outbound financings
- They have a dynamic and impressive team of lawyers, led by reputable Partners in the field
Our client, a leading international firm, is currently looking for a banking and finance paralegal to join their Hong Kong team. The team welcomes paralegals with a shipping background.
You will be involved in loan transactions and be responsible for drafting Bilateral Term Loan Facility Agreements, Deed of Guarantee and Share Charge Agreements and all ancillary documents.
You will assist the Partners advising clients on both on onshore security-offshore lending transactions: revising Credit Facility Agreements and Loan Agreements and working closely with different departments of the banks including legal & compliance department, credit management department and corporate banking department to draft and revise the facility product documents and standard company authorization documents.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will ideally have 1 - 3 years' banking experience gained from a reputable law firm or financial services group. Our client is looking for a motivated and organized candidate who can work well as part of a team but is also a self starter. The ideal candidate speaks excellent English and Mandarin.
What's on Offer
- This is an amazing opportunity for a banking paralegal to join an international law firm.
- A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate