You are here
Banking Paralegal- Leading International Law Firm
- Excellent career progression
- Good remuneration package
About Our Client
- Our client is a leading international firm, where their capital market practice has a strong profile in the market in handling a wide range of transactions, particularly in IPOs and M&As
- They have a dynamic and impressive team of lawyers, led by reputable Partners in the field
In this role you will focus mainly on Hong Kong IPO work but you'll also be exposed to other capital markets, mergers and acquisitions and private equity investments work. You will assist the Partners advising Hong Kong-listed companies on public mergers and acquisitions, very substantial acquisitions and disposals, connected and notifiable transactions in a broad range of industries including the energy, consumer/retail, food and beverage, technology and industrial manufacturing sectors. Your daily responsibilities and tasks will include Due diligence/contract reviews, some translation work and the organisation and attendance to Signings and Completions including preparation of documentation and client-facing assistance.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will ideally have 1 - 3 years' corporate experience gained from a reputable law firm or capital market group. Our client is looking for a motivated and organized candidate who can work well as part of a team but is also a self starter. The ideal candidate speaks excellent English and Mandarin.
What's on Offer
- This is an amazing opportunity for a capital market paralegal to join an international law firm.
- A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate