You are here
Banking & Finance Paralegal
- Reputable Banking and Finance Practice within the Legal Industry
- Good Career Progression
About Our Client
Our client is a large private practice firm based in Central, Hong Kong. They have a strong practice in Banking & Finance, facilitating transactions for bank holding companies, commercial banks, investment banks, insurance companies, leasing companies, asset-based lenders and institutional real estate companies.
Job duties in this position include:
- Provide paralegal support to lawyers in the Banking & Finance practice group;
- Handle banking and transactional work including loan documents, and organizational matters, stock transfers, board minutes, and other possessory collateral and general corporate matters;
- Maintain closing files for various types of banking and finance transactions and compile closing sets and assist with transaction closings;
- Attend signing meetings with clients;
- Prepare fee quotes;
- Translate security documents;
- Manage timeline for each project and ensure its smoothness.
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally Law degree holder. Paralegal certificate desirable;
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the Banking & Finance team of a law firm;
- Fluent written and spoken English and Mandarin. Knowledge of Cantonese would be an advantage;
- Ability to work efficiently and solve problems in a fast-paced environment with and without direct supervision;
- Good organizational skills and the ability to work methodically and accurately;
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with people at all levels.
What's on Offer
Attractive remuneration package and pleasant work environment.