You are here
Banking & Finance Paralegal - International Law Firm
- Career Progression Opportunity
- Top Tier International Law Firm
About Our Client
Our client is a well-respected international law firm, known for their remarkable expertise covering a diverse range of practice areas including Litigation, Real Estate, Intellectual Property, M&A, Tax, Restructuring, Construction, and Banking & Finance. As they now take on more complex and high profile cases, they seek to expand the team by taking on board another paralegal.
The candidate chosen for this position will do the following:
- Conduct legal research on the relevant laws, regulations, and legal articles
- Liaise with clients and external counsels throughout the period of a transaction
- Draft correspondence and legal documents
- Assist in completing legal compliance work required by HKEX involving the HK listed companies
- Draft authorization documentation for private and public companies
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for someone who has completed a legal qualification (LLB, LLM, JD), a strong interest in the banking & finance practice, and an excellent command of English and Mandarin/Cantonese.
What's on Offer
Attractive remuneration and benefits package