You are here
BA Manager (Enterprise Collaboration/ HCM/ Finance Systems)
- BA Manager - multiple roles
- HCM/ change management/ collaboration systems
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational private company which invest a lot in the IT team. They always hope to provide the best to the users and enhance business partners' experience in order to maintain a long-term relationship.
- Identify business process improvement and system enhancement project opportunities which bring value to the business through leaner, more efficient, and higher quality work processes
- Communicate effectively with business users to understand, capture, and document requirements (e.g. user characteristics, operation flow, system features, functional specifications and etc.); and suggests solutions to business owners from the requirements perspective
- Communicate effectively with software development teams to ensure adequate understanding of business requirements, and follow up during and after the software development cycle to ensure applications developed are able to meet the business requirements
- Monitor the implementation and sustainability of process and system changes
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate in business or IT disciplines, e.g. Supply Chain/Purchasing/Operation Management/Business Management/Information System/Computer Science discipline
- 8+ years of relevant work experience with at least 5 years of solid experience in system implementation/ system Business Analyst such as HCM, supply chain, financial system, enterprise social application, change management etc.
- Preferably with exposure in business process re-engineering
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written in English and Chinese is required
- Willing to travel occasionally
What's on Offer
A very competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right caliber. This role will report to the Regional IT Director directly and the change/ transformation projects will be the big part of this role. This will be a great opportunity for you to further advance your career!