You are here
AVP/VP - Market Risk Internal Auditor
- International Bank
- Market risk, Internal Audit
About Our Client
Our client a top tier International Bank is currently looking for an AVP to VP level Market Risk Internal Auditor for their Global Audit team. You will be responsible for leading and executing audits within the investment banking business.
* Leading and executing market risk audit engagements within the investment banking business.
* Assist other teams on audit engagements such as compliance risk, private banking, operational risk, asset management, etc.
* Provide training sessions and act as the main point of contact for all market risk related matters.
* Provide risk assessments on key control frame works and continuous risk monitoring.
The Successful Applicant
* Minimum of 7 - 10 years of market risk and/or internal audit experience within the investment banking business.
* Strong understand of financial products (i.e. equity derivatives, fixed income, etc).
* Extensive understanding of key risk and controls within the investment banking business.
* Demonstrate strong people management skills.
What's on Offer
* Gaining broad exposure on different business lines (i.e. private banking, investment banking, asset management, etc.)
* A highly competitive salary ranging