You are here
AVP / VP IT Consulting (Various Industries)
- Hong Kong based
- Great market exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a well established IT Services company with a long history and strong reputation in Hong Kong. They offer a comprehensive range of IT services to clients in a number of industries.
- To give clients advice and consultancy to enhance their higher level of business revenue by designing and implementing innovative and advanced technical solutions.
- To deliver the role as a strategic business partner and technical consultant to the existing and potential clients
- To define the business value of IT Solutions by presenting how IT can contribute to business goals of the clients, ensuring that IT plans and operating models are fully integrated with the clients' short term and long term objectives.
- To identify, recommend, develop, implement and support state-of-the-art solutions to assist the customers to be the industry leader as well as to provide leadership and direction by developing and communicating a clear vision of technology uses and benefits.
- To generate leads and develop business together with support from sales team
- To perform as change engineer to influence different stakeholders within the company - inspire and motivate different teams to excel towards higher goals and achievement.
- To actively engage in the analysis, ideas, decisions and actions that create, implement and sustain competitive advantages for the business.
The Successful Applicant
- Holder of Degree preferably in IT, Computer Science or technology related disciplines
- A minimum of 15 years of high-tech industry or equivalent technical experience (e.g., systems integration, systems engineering, etc.) with sound and noticeable achievement
- Possession of domain knowledge and a wide circle of acquaintances in various industries considered (Travel, transportation, Banking, Financial Services, Insurance)
- Demonstrated ability to engage with business leaders, C-level executives, external clients, vendors and peers and articulate digital solutions
- Ability to manage multiple projects/client partners/priorities/deadlines
- Proven track record to effectively manage/execute multiple projects concurrently and independently, including projects that span multiple locations such as international branded theme park operators.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership and management skills under different situations
- An outspoken, mature, resourceful and aggressive person with strong commitment to deliver excellent result
- Excellent verbal and written skills (both English and Chinese) as well as the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, including executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to join a well established business covering multiple industries.