You are here
AVP - Treasury Management
- HK listed Company
- Market leader
About Our Client
Our client is a Hong Kong listed company. Market leader in their industry. Due to their APAC expansion they are looking for a senior level tresaury professional to join their team.
- Responsible for financing activities, liquidity management, hedging and financial risk management
- Monitor the Group's debt and capital structure, assist in negotiation and completion of banking facilities, review financing agreements, loan administration, develop and maintain relationship with financial institutions.
- Drive effective cash management, monitor the Group's cash position, support the funding needs of the Group's entities including project financing, prepare cash flow forecast, ensure compliance with financial covenants
- Review the existing banking structure to drive operation efficiency, review cost structure and negotiate charges and service fees
- Ensure effective management of foreign currencies and interest rate, identify hedging opportunities, ensure compliance with group policy and minimize exposure to the Company
- Review, enhance and develop treasury related policies and procedures and ensure that they are in compliance with local rules and regulations
- Responsible for any treasury related ad-hoc projects
The Successful Applicant
- University Graduate with major in Accounting or Finance and preferably a qualified accountant
- At least 10 years of experience in treasury role, preferably with a reputable financial institution and/or sizable listed company
- Must be sensitive to figures and reporting with strong business acumen
- Good understanding of treasury related regulations and practices
- Leadership skills that provide vision and guidance to subordinates in achieving agreed key performance indicators and targets.
- Good team player with excellent written and communication skills
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to join a market leading HK listed company with attractive salary and benefits.