You are here
AVP Compliance - Retail Banking
- Top performing business
- Dynamic and collaborative culture
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading Asian bank that has multiple business lines here in Hong Kong. They are adding headcounts due to their impressive year on year growth within the region and stay committed in attracting the best talent through an emphasis on excellent business culture and top compensations.
- Handle compliance monitoring and reviews on account opening, transactions and personal account dealing activities
- Provide compliance support and advice to both front line and back office on day-to-day operation and issues - licensing, update of operational manuals / procedures / scripts / forms, new marketing / product initiatives, etc.
- Review and provide comments on marketing materials and bank initiatives relating to investment and insurance products, retail banking (including cross border) and treasury products
- Conduct compliance training and promote compliance awareness among associates.
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as required
The Successful Applicant
You will have a University degree or above in law, accountancy or any related discipline with a minimum 5 years relevant experience in banking/financial industry, preferably gained in compliance. Knowledge of SFO and investment and insurance related regulations is highly preferred. you should be familiar with banking operations and controls as well as different products and services offered in retail banking. Proficiency in Mandarin is essential.
What's on Offer
Excellent compensation and benefits.