You are here
Associate Vice President - Events & Conferences
Central and Western District
- Newly-created position
- Exciting career opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a large Investment Bank. Due to recent expansion, they are looking for a new headcount to join their event team.
- Responsible for planning Events and Conferences across North Asia and supporting on wider regional events when required.
- Serves as an advisor and event management expert, proposing value-add event activity and direction around marketing initiatives and priorities. This includes working with the lines of business on the strategic objective and program plan for each event
- Works independently on events from conception to reconciliation; including pre-event organization, budget management, onsite execution, staff management, senior management liaison, final cost analysis
- Proactively works to mitigate risk, as an enterprise control function
The Successful Applicant
- At least 7 years of experience in a multinational bank/investment bank and/or event management company
- Specific experience in managing both internal and external client events, with a strong focus on investor conferences and higher end/premiere hospitality events.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment with demanding and challenging event hosts.
- Excels under pressure and confident handling last-minute details and changes.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications and with the ability to learn many internal processes and procedures
- A strong team player with excellent communication skills; ability to partner well with all levels in the organization and work well in a team environment
- Professional demeanor; decisive with strong interpersonal skills
- Good communication and influencing skills
- Ability and willingness to travel
What's on Offer
The role offers a dynamic working environment. Given the size of the event team, the job offers an attractive career path.