You are here
Associate - Real Estate M&A (Buy-side)
- Solid platform
- Real Estate focused
About Our Client
Our client is a Hong Kong listed real estate developer with diversified assets, including real estate, infrastructure, retail and financial.
- Apply real estate acquisition and investment knowledge and skills creatively to diverse company needs.
- Assess potential M&A deals through market and industry research, financial analysis and valuation modeling;
- Coordinate Due Diligence and provide professional advices on M&A transactions;
- Produce presentations and run the deal process;
- Participate in coordination of various activities and manage relationships of professional parties, investors and clients;
- Assisting in deal execution
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree or above;
- At least 5 years working experience in real estate fund, investment bank, private equity or boutique advisory firm;
- Experience in M&A execution is a must;
- Must be fluent in English and Mandarin, both written and verbal.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong quantitative and analytical, solid financial and valuation modeling skills with good business and financial acumen;
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of management;
- Excellent team player with solid interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Self-motivated, creative and independent; Good time management and attention to details on multiple task to meet deadlines;
- Familiar to Takeovers Code and Listing Rules requirements in HK market. Experiences in A Share market M&A is preferred.
- Occasional travel is required.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent and rare opportunity for someone who is looking for an aggressive player on the buy-side.