You are here
Associate Marketing Manager
- All-rounded position
- APAC role
About Our Client
Our client is a large FMCG company with regional headquarters in Hong Kong. Due to recent growth, they are looking for a seasoned marketer to join their regional team.
Reporting to a marketing manager, your responsibilities will be:
- Identify brand opportunities and challenges for growth and development
- Manage and define business performance tracking
- Formulate new product launch and marketing strategies
- Analyze business trends and consumer insights
- Monitor business results and campaigns effectiveness
- Oversee P&L and ensure achievement of sales and profitability targets
- Plan and organize product launch events to showcase products and create awareness
The Successful Applicant
Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 5 years experience in trade or brand marketing within a FMCG company, ideally Food & Beverages business. A regional experience is a strong advantage for this role. Experience with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, and MS PowerPoint at an advanced level required. Skilled in drawing insights through consumer research data and trend information. Fluent English and Mandarin, both speaking and writing.
What's on Offer
The perfect opportunity for a trade marketing manager to step up.