You are here
Associate Graphic Director - Branding
About Our Client
Our client is one of the well known award winning international firms with an excellent graphic design team. They can provide excellent exposure and working environment to their employers.
- Leading project meetings and client presentations to ensure profit targets and quality design
- Able to plan and forecasts resources and allocation
- Assist in preparing fee bids, undertake fee proposals and negotiations for projects
- Join industry functions and events to assist varies business aspect
- Guide and provide training to other staff and contribute to the development of junior staff
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of graphic design industry experience, with solid branding and visual identity experience in small-scale installations up to large-scale mixed-use.
- Supervision experience for a group of design team.
- Good competency in mandarin and English (both reading and writing).
- Skillful with typography and layout.
- Inspirational drawing skills with an eye for detail, able to compile confident presentational material to communicate your design both internally and externally.
- Able to draw in 2D and 3D, by hand and with relevant industry-standard software.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Knowledge of digital design software (such as After Effects/Premiere) would be beneficial.
- Immediately available is highly preferable.
What's on Offer
Attractive package and excellent exposure.