You are here
Associate Director, Digital Content (MNC, $70k+)
- Senior Digital Content Role, APAC exposure
- Function Head of Digital Content Team
About Our Client
Our client is a MNC with globally recognized brand name. To support its rapid expansion of the digital team, it is now actively looking for an experienced digital content / editorial caliber for digital content strategy and serve as a digital content / social media content gatekeeper across its multiple digital channels for the APAC region.
Candidates with lifestyle / retail / digital agency background are welcome.
Leading a team of digital content professionals, editors and freelance writers, this person is responsible for commissioning and editing digital articles / content. Oversee the whole editorial process from pitch to publication, this person has to keep track of the latest social media trends and curate viral news for posting onto social media and other digital channels.
This person is also responsible for regulating and enhancing the company's brand guidelines and set the standard for the firm's external digital content.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Journalism, Communications or similar field
- 10+ years' experience as an digital content editor at a notable publication or high-volume website covering lifestyle (fashion/travel/dining) OR finance news, preferably with social media coverage in order to enhance fans engagement and click rate
- Experience in video production is a plus
- Excellent written (flawless spelling, grammar, usage) and verbal communication skills in English & Chinese
What's on Offer
- 5-day work
- Westernized and MNC culture
- Competitive remuneration and fringe benefits
- Newly created role with good career progression opportunity