You are here
This position is now filled
Assisting Accounting Manager
- Well established Retail Business
- Excellent work life balance environment
About Our Client
The client is a well established fashion retail business, who has a strong presence across the globe. Currently in Hong Kong, the finance team are looking to increase headcount for a Assisting Accounting Manager due to their expected growth.
Directly reporting to the Finance Manager, the Assistant Accounting Manager will be responsible for:
- Supervise Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable teams for daily tasks and process improvement.
- Supervise General Ledger Accountants to support period end financial closing and reporting.
- Work closely with the Finance Departments in the region and other departments for period end financial closing and reporting.
- Manage inter-company balance reconciliations, collections and settlements with entities within the Group.
- Manage customer and vendor master file creation and daily maintenance.
- Maintain, update and create accounting process manual.
- Work as a team with teammates from Finance and other departments to complete assigned tasks together, including system enhancements, store opening and business take overs etc
- Manage external parties for ad hoc projects, e.g. legal entity incorporation, liquidation, etc.
- Other ad hoc tasks assigned.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Applicant will hold a Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance and will be CPA qualified or equivalent. You will have a minimum of 5 - 8 years experience in a similar role and have experience in managing a team of at least 6. Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin. Excellent communication skills, be result-orientated and have the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
What's on Offer
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Good overall remuneration package
- Discretionary bonus based on company performance
- Reasonable holiday allowances
- Medical and staff purchase schemes