You are here
Assistant Training Manager (7-month Contract) - Pay up to 35k!
- Exciting Project
- World-leading Brand
About Our Client
Our client is a world-leading brand in the consumer electronics industry. They have strong presence across the globe with continuous strive for betterment and innovation.
- Design and develo training programs by identifying training needs supporting merchants and channels sales.
- Conduct both classroom and on-the-job training to the front-line staff and merchants to enhance service standard
- Develop long-term plans, training structure, programs and practices.
- Collaborate and co-ordinate with internal departments and external parties on developing and supporting training
- Able to provide constructive advice for further enhancement on programs.
- Conduct analysis on information/data/resources relating to section's training activities, and report findings in regular reports
- Prepare the training materials and scripts
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree's holder with at least 5 years of training experience, especially on Sales and CS training.
- Prior working experience with Financial Institutions or Banking preferred.
- Experienced in full cycle T&D from Needs analysis, program design, development to delivery.
- Good command of spoken Cantonese and English.
- Good presentation with a proactive and customer services oriented mindset.
What's on Offer
This would be an exciting development project across the whole market. Candidate will be taking a leading position to work on their Training program, cooperating closely with their project heads.