You are here
Assistant Relationship Manager - European Corporate Bank
Attractive Salary and Bonus
Great Work Environment
About Our Client
My client is a leading European corporate bank with stable work environment and safe investment approach. They are the largest corporate bank in their headquarter country and have presence in Shanghai, Singapore and Hong Kong. They focus on commercial banking business in Hong Kong with about 50 staff in the office.
Supporting 2 Relationship Managers on the international desk, you will be responsible for -
- Conducting financial due diligence and credit analysis, preparing credit proposals
- Assisting to maintain customer relationships, performing customer service
The Successful Applicant
To be qualified for the post, you will need to have -
- At least 3 years of credit analysis and credit proposal writing experience within corporate banks
- Bachelor degree in related discipline
- Strong proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
What's on Offer
Attractive salary and bonus will be offered to the suitable candidate. Friendly and stable work environment. Work life balance. Convenient work location. Comprehensive staff benefits.