You are here
Assistant R&D Manager- Food & Beverage
- Well-established Manufacturer
- International Recognized Brand
About Our Client
Our client is the leading manufacturer and distributor in Hong Kong. They have been successfully endorsing tasty plant-based product to global customer. In light of their rapid product and market extension, they are actively looking for outstanding talent to join their Product Development team as Assistant R&D Manger.
- Proactively initiate and follow up all R&D activities, to develop extension of both seasonal and non-seasonal products and flavors
- Develop new production and processing line that cope with company needs
- Enhance the production efficiency and cost-saving effectiveness
- Reformulate and optimize existing process flow, from material selections (raw and packaging material), measure control to final production
- Work closely with Quality Assurance Team to execute commission trail and evaluate OEM plants
- Review on regulatory compliance and food safety to overseas market.
- Set up KPI and motivate the team to meet target.
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidate will need
- Bachelor degree in Food Science or related disciplines
- At least minimum of 4 years of working experience in F&B Company with global distribution
- Candidate with working experience in China would be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skill will be key attribute
- outstanding strategic and analytic mind
- Good command of written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
What's on Offer
It's five-day work and our client is offering excellent salary package with discretionary bonus and incentive to outstanding candidate. Please do not hesitate to contact Alan Lau by 3412 4841 or