You are here
Assistant QS Manager/Manager - Grade A Portfolios
- Grade A commercial and residential portfolios
- Great career progression
About Our Client
Our client is an international Real Estate investor/developer with strong presence in first tier Pan Asia market. They own a list of grade A and luxury commercial and residential portfolios.
- Prepare yearly budget and cash flow and monitor budget and cost for projects.
- Work independently and co-ordinate with in-house teams, consultants and vendors for all project related activities.
- Advise project team on cost effective and value-added improvement works
- Monitoring of procurement process including tendering, recommendation and contract award.
- Administration of payment process, variations costs, claims and final account.
- Be responsible for cost planning, cost control, procurement management, construction cost management and the associated reporting duties of alteration and addition projects.
- Liaise and coordinate with departments and external auditors in respect of the audit, compliance, financial matters and etc.
- Manage and monitor consultants and contractors performance in costs and contractual aspects.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree or Diploma in Quantity Surveying/Building Studies or related discipline;
- Professional Qualification is preferred;
- Minimum 7 years' related experience in building construction with knowledge of tenders and contracts preparation, cost estimates/building products;
- Good command of PC software including Excel, MS Word, etc;
- Able to work under pressure and independently;
- Candidates with higher experience will be considered for the post of Manager.
What's on Offer
Successful candidate will be offered competitive salary and promising career development.