You are here
Assistant Property Manager (China portfolio)
- Require highly analytical and hands on skills
- Fluent English and Mandarin
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable Hong Kong developer well-known for their commercial developments in mainland China.
- Assist manager to plan, prepare and implement Management System for day to day building operation.
- Facilitate the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders (i.e. able to drive standardization) and to identify the current- and future-state business processes.
- Help the business stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change in order to support the future processes
- Collect and analyze requirements utilizing interviews, document analysis, workshops, use cases, business process descriptions, work flow analysis for major & medium sized projects
- Review the process / system change requests
- Generate business process description and use cases which documents business needs, processes, rules and details
- Identify and document constraints, assumptions and risks associated with business requirements. Document gaps in projects whilst providing potential solutions
- Communicate pro-actively to business stakeholders throughout the project life cycle
- Analyze the result against the expected outcome or benchmarking for process / service improvement
- Coordinate with users for data cleansing and data conversion
- Participate in system testing
- Maintain full and up-to-date understanding of the current business practices, and system capabilities
- Provide first line support for the property management system & to coordinate and follow up with the stakeholders in outstanding issues / items.
The Successful Applicant
- 3 years or more relevant experience on commercial property management and business process analysis.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skill
- Knowledge and experience in ISO preferred
- Details oriented, well organized, proactive, multi-tasking and able to prioritize work under tight schedules
- Proficient in computer applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese; fluency in Mandarin will be a definite advantage
- Frequent travel to the Mainland is required.
What's on Offer
This is an ideal role for someone that is looking to work for an established developer and a regional role.