You are here
Assistant Press Manager/ Press Manager
- Excellent Opportunity
- Attractive Package
About Our Client
Our company is responsible for fostering an orderly securities and futures markets, to protect investors and to help promote Hong Kong as an international financial centre and a key financial market in China.
Reporting to the Director of Press Office and working closely with other members of the team, primary responsibilities include:
- Preparing news summaries and news bulletins for internal distribution;
- Drafting and editing press releases and other media-related materials;
- Identifying current and emerging issues through reviewing media reports;
- Handling media enquiries and assisting the team in disseminating responses directed at media stakeholders in an efficient and effective manner
- Organising press conferences, interviews and other media events.
The Successful Applicant
- An appreciation of the Hong Kong financial market and its regulatory framework.
- A good understanding of the operation of media organizations and an aptitude for "news sense". Previous journalistic experience is a plus but not mandatory.
- Good communication skills, including high proficiency in writing and editing skills in both English and Chinese; fluency in Putonghua an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a good team player and above all, a high degree of personal integrity.
- Inquisitive, meticulous, adaptable and amenable to working outside normal business hours.
What's on Offer
Attractive package and excellent exposure.