You are here
(Assistant) Merchandising Manager - Fine Jewellery
- Market leader in Watch & Jewellery retail
- Excellent development opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a very sizeable local conglomerate. They are currently expanding their Watch & Jewellery business and is hiring for a seasoned Merchandising calibre to join them.
- Drive merchandising strategies align with company objectives
- Give directions to the merchandising team to conduct sourcing and product development initiatives.
- Work closely with QC team to ensure project quality.
- Analyze and make recommendations to product & merchandising directions to ensure competitiveness in the market
- Represent Merchandising as key team member and support other functions as merchandising expert
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 6+ years' merchandising experience in finished watch & jewellery goods
- Experience acquired from retail industry is highly preferred
- Strong understanding of merchandise flow and processes
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
What's on Offer
Our client is offering competitive salary package along with excellent employee benefit to successful candidate.