You are here
Assistant Merchandiser (Womenwear)- Luxury Fashion House- 16K+
- Market Growth
About Our Client
Our client is the worldwide celebrated women fashion label. Their contemporary relevance is just as prevalent now, with looks that exemplify effortless elegance and iconic design. In light of their team recent expansion, they are looking for individual candidate who is passionate in fashion to join them as Assistant Merchandiser.
- Report to the Merchandising Manager, you will need to be responsible for the buying merchandise of clothing and leather goods mix that copes with the company's planned direction
- Work closely with Planning team to analyze sales performance and prepare sales forecast for upcoming seasons
- Accurately forecast trends, plan stock levels and monitor performance
- Track shipment continually and ensure every merchandise is well delivered to the stores within a tight time frame
- Identify market opportunities and be sensible to globe trend changes, at the same time be aware of market competitors' activities.
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidate will need
- Degree holder in Fashion, Textile & Clothing or relevant discipline
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in retail merchandising; for those who is fresh graduate with summer internship experience would also be welcome
- Strong in excel skills (V-look up, Pivot table)
- Be organised and able to work under pressure
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
What's on Offer
It's a 5-day work and our client is offering attractive salary plus discretionary bonus. Medical and dental insurance may be offered to right candidates.