You are here
Assistant Merchandiser- 1st Tier Luxury Label- Temporary
- International luxury fashion label
- Prime working locaton and environment
About Our Client
Our client is an international luxurious designer label who is keen to create beautiful, high-fashion ready-to-wear and leather goods, adored on both runways and high-street style. A truly exciting opportunity has now risen for passionate candidate to join their Buying team as Assistant Merchandiser.
You will be required to
- Report to the Buying Manager, you will need to be responsible for the buying merchandise of clothing and leather goods mix that ties in with the company's planned direction
- Work closely with Planning team to analyze sales performance and prepare sales forecast for upcoming seasons
- Set up right seasonal merchandise that best fit customer profiles of each store
- Track shipment continually and ensure every merchandise is well delivered to the stores within a tight time frame
- Identify market opportunities and be sensible to globe trend changes, at the same time be aware of market competitors' activities.
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidate will need
- Degree holder in Fashion, Textile & Clothing or relevant discipline
- At least 1 years of working experience in retail merchandising; for those who is fresh graduate with summer internship experience would also be welcome
- Strong in excel skills (V-look up, Pivot table)
- Be organized and able to work under pressure
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
What's on Offer
Its a 5-day work and our client offer excellent salary package, annual leave and career growth opportunity to outstanding candidate.