You are here
Assistant Marketing & Communications Manager- Insurance
Hong Kong Island
- Attractive package
- Excellent benefit
About Our Client
Our company is a world wide multi-national companies that provide products and services for consumer, employee and employer.
- Establish efficient communication strategy and develop internal & external communication materials for all channels;
- Maintain good relationship with media and act as the Company's spokesperson in public events & crisis communications;
- Monitor and manage budget according to business plan;
- Perform any ad hoc projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or related discipline
- Strong news sense and knowledgeable in traditional as well as new media;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word-processing;
- Proactive and outgoing with strong presentation, communication and negotiation skills;
- Good project management skill, able to multi-task and work under tight deadlines;
- Independent, self-motivated, organized and detail minded;
- Good people skills and is a good team player.
What's on Offer
Attractive working environment and excellent package